- Dirk van der Linden, Awais Rashid, Emma Williams, and Bogdan Warinschi. 2018. Safe Cryptography for All: Towards Visual Metaphor Driven Cryptography Building Blocks. In SEAD’18: SEAD’18:IEEE/ACM 1st International Workshop on Security Awareness from Design to Deployment , May 27, 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden. ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 4, 4 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3194707.3194709
- Weir, C., Rashid, A., & Noble, J. (2017). I'd Like to Have an Argument, Please: Using Dialectic for Effective App Security. In EuroUSEC 2017: the 2nd European Workshop on Usable Security. Reston, VA: Internet Society.
- Weir, C., Rashid, A., & Noble, J. (2017). Developer Essentials: Top Five Interventions to Support Secure Software Development. Lancaster: Lancaster University.
- Weir, C., Rashid, A., & Noble, J. (2016). Reaching the Masses: A New Subdiscipline of App Programmer Education. In FSE 2016: Proceedings of the 2016 24th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering. (pp. 936-939). New York: ACM.
- Lopez, T., Petre, M., & Nuseibeh, B. (2016). Examining active error in software development. In VL/HCC: IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (pp. 152-156). IEEE Press.
- Weir, C., Rashid, A. & Noble, J. How should mobile app programmers learn security? comparing and contrasting expert views, In Proceedings of International Workshop on Security Information Workers at SOUPS, 2016.
- Lopez, T., Petre, M., & Nuseibeh, B. (2012). Getting at ephemeral flaws. In CHASE: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Co-operative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering (pp. 90-92). IEEE Press.
- Tun, T. T., Jackson, M., Laney, R., Nuseibeh, B., & Yu, Y. (2009). Are your lights off? Using problem frames to diagnose system failures. In RE'09: 17th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (pp. 343-348). IEEE Press.